Wednesday 6 June 2018

APPLICATION for Fighter_Aircraft_Design & Calculus notes

Today I wanna give you some important information , this page  contains many information about universal knowledge , mathematics, and new theories.

I am thankful to everyone who supported me
I am  sometimes feel should I post or not
initially when i opened this blog , I don't know anything thank you for supporting me .
the boundary of this blog was just India and some of less people used to open this blog, I was very hopeless that people are not liking it. from the beginning I  always believe in science and mathematics around us , I can feel the math is everywhere . sometimes I feel and think to quit this blog . I don't know what to say but in my last post I informed you all that I am gonna quit but it is you people all around the world text me to not quit they told you keep writing , many one told me we likes yours thinking . and finally everyone appreciate me for what I am doing I am thank you to everyone .


your blog universal science and mathematics for u is world wide now . this blog has cool contains
I had posted several months ago about the Expansion of this universe I elaborated everything with my own imagination , many ones ask me questions about it I have given the solution of each Questions.

your blog is now everywhere.. in every platform special thanks to friends from Russia, Japan ,


India

United States

Indonesia

Poland

Russia

United Kingdom

Italy

Netherlands

Philippines

Turkey


So UNIVERSAL SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS FOR U  provide you some of the Important Application  which I created for you all ....

For those who likes Fighter_Aircraft_Design


It will contains several important books for you all you can learn to design Fighter_Aircraft_Design


how to to design Fighter_Aircraft_Design and online website for you all so that you can design your own design...

It Contains...
 
1) Aircraft Design Projects for Engineering students.

2) AIRCRAFT DESIGN PROJECT - I Heavy Business Jet.

3)    Fighter   Aircraft  Design   For   military and civilian.

4) Modern Military and Civilian Aircraft, Helicopters and Drones.


Click the link below or copy and paste it ...... download it 







CALCULUS NOTES 
                                                
For math's lover calculus notes for you all... you can prepare for any exam very easy for you ...
from  UNIVERSAL SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS FOR U 




prepare for any exam this for you all .... you just need pen and copy ,  crack all exams 
mathematics for you this is the initial version the latest version will come soon with more important topics soon ....
find us on google  play store ....Calculus Notes ....
click the link below or copy and paste to download it ....



for more information email us on usmforu2017@gmail.com
for more visit our website and fill the contact form.
  

 thank you for supporting us ... I will provide you something more important soon..and update of the previous version.....

download the app and enjoy for free.......
Guten Gluck to everyone







Featured post

APPLICATION for Fighter_Aircraft_Design & Calculus notes

Today I wanna give you some important information , this page  contains many information about universal knowledge , mathematics, and new t...